Transit Services (e-tran)

Sell e-tran or e-van Passes at Your Business

In order to receive and sell e-tran and e-van passes, you must fill out the Sales Outlet Agreement and remit to:

City of Elk Grove
Attention: Beth Marasigan, Administrative Assistant
City of Elk Grove Transit Services
8401 Laguna Palms Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758

or call (916) 687-3009 for additional details on selling e-tran and e-van passes.

Requires pdf readerCity of Elk Grove Sales Outlet Program Guidelines
Requires pdf readerSales Outlet Agreement

Requires free pdf reader. Requires pdf reader.